Such a sweet little man. (hand on Daddy's leg being polite)Just took a bite of bread he snuck over from dinner.
Many of ya'll know that I am a stickler for having the boys hair cut especially when they start to get shabby looking so tonight after dinner I got out the trimmers and We cut Dalton's hair. This is not his first hair cut but it is the first big hair cut (3rd hair cut). The other two cuts have been on the back and bangs and ears. While I was bathing the kids Mike was supposed to be sweeping but little did I know he was cutting off his locks as well. He came in the bathroom and said what do you think and I said Oh no and he said he got a little jealous and had to cut his as well. Many of you know that Mike has not had much hair in a while (almost 6 years.) and had told me just the other day that he was going to grow it out for one of my Christmas Presents and I said to him OK sure. But I thought to myself now how long with that last? Well It lasted about a week or so.
1 comment:
Grammy LOVES the haircut! I hope you saved some of the locks! Good job Mike...I'm glad Whitney was right there to make sure you did it right!
Post a Comment